1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only One?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Still a Bulls fan, Sep 2, 2006.

1. So the NFL season is upon us and with that I have a question. Last year, I noticed myself caring less and less about the games and more curious about what T.O, Chad Johnson, or Steve Smith were doing in the Endzone that week. I mean, the other day I went as far as to go on Youtube and watch videos of Johnson and Smith's greatest Endzone celebrations. This stuff is really comedy to me. Am I alone here?

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

well, you and espn care more about that shit than the games, but you know...

3. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I'll admit, they certainly make the games more entertaining.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

[​IMG]
    Paul Tagliabue hates black people.

5. joe king

joe king Active Member

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I am envious of those who get to cover Chad Johnson on a daily basis.

From what I've heard, the guy is a reporter's dream -- pretty good guy, great personality and fills up your notebook day after day.

Plus, he's a good dancer.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Absolutley. Anybody catch him on the new Madden video game commercial? "Who's 35?" That was some funny shit.

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

well, i'd say you're in the minority. evidence suggests more people care about the games than three individual players.

Draft saved Draft deleted