1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only Big Brother fan?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GimpyScribe, Jul 31, 2006.

1. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Yeah, I would never condone violence against women ... but Alison is not a woman. She's a beast. It bugs me cuz she thinks she's so hot, but there's NOTHING hot about her face. Blah!

I thought maybe she was just an evil shrew on Big Brother, until I saw her on Amazing Race. Wow. I swear, I would've pushed her off one of the cliffs on that show.

2. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I'd never want to date Allison, but she raised the humor quotient up cosiderably on the show.

Face it, the show would be worthless without villains and Allison was a perfect villain. The fact that she was willing to trade sex (or at least heavy flirting) for favors during her first season on the show was awesome. It took the show to a level it hadn't been at previously.

I think Will is the one who said it awhile back, but the statement works for Allison as well. Everybody on the show is willing to cheat and steal to win. Will and Allison are among those who are willing to admit it.

Bring back Allison (sorry IJAG).

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Allison, not hot. But conniving, sarcastic bitch. I like that in a gal.
    Erika? So not hot. Way too skinny and fake boobs that look ridiculous on her overtanned bones.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

IF she were a female version of Will? Cool.

But her conniving sarcasm was always topped with 20 layers of whining. And it annoyed the piss out of me.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

beautiful hair, though. 8) 8) 8)

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Big Brother's On :)

I don't like Erika's nose.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

* SPOILER *

Janelle is a stupid bitch. I hope James gets his chance to backdoor her (Big Brother-style, not boots-style).

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I'm loving this! Will is puppet-mastering all their asses. Janelle should have put James on the chopping block as soon as he called BS on her. She knew she was busted. She knew the gig was up. She might as well have fired the first shot in the Season 6 Civil War. Anyway, this is getting good.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

What a stupid bitch. All this time, I was like 'She just plays dumb. She knows what she's doing.'

She has no fucking clue. And now Kaysar will go down with her.

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

WHO CARES? Reality shows suck. TV Land? Rules!

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Dammit, I missed tonight. Anyone wanna give me a synopsis?

12. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml
    Go there. It's a recap of the live feed for the day, but you can scroll down to about midway through and they have a recap of the television show.

Though I understand James being pissed at Janelle, I think he's making a dumb move by switching alliances. Season 6 has dominated the competitions and by turning on them (it will come out eventually) he's making himself Target No. 1 for Season 6. He should've just laid low and quietly seethed.

But now that he's switched, he's gonna have a big-ass target on his back. What does that mean? Will and Boogie survive even longer in the game. Go Evil Doctor! You and Kaysar to the end!

Draft saved Draft deleted