1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I hallucinating or is Webby self-outing?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

It's all a blur now... I really don't remember.

2. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Why you keep deleting my posts. (I'm not the only one but a few other ethnics found this to be true and they don't even bother to tread in this neighborhood anymore)

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I can answer that one! They're stupid.

4. Lucas Wiseman

I don't delete very many posts.. the mods handle that. Are you saying that we here at SportsJournalists.com are racially insensitive?

5. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

YES! Very much so. We've seen WHOLE thread disappear and selective post deleted.....some of which were "non-confrontational"

I've seen a post of mine disappear when I merely said "whats up" to a certain poster.

YOUR MODS HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF HAND.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

As I recall, a temproary shutdown and reopened shortly with registration required to post. I registered on Oct. 9, 2002, which might have been reopening day.. not sure.

Before that, anyone could post as anon, although some people registered. so there were pissing contests between anon 2:12 (time of post) and anon 2:17.
    Ah, the good old days.

7. [​IMG]

Hello, boys and girls! You know, Christmas is a special time in Mr. Robinson's neighborhood. It's a time for giving, and look what Mr. Landlord gave me - it's an eviction notice.

8. Lucas Wiseman

That sounds about right.

9. I figured it was just friends and/or former coworkers ...

10. Lucas Wiseman

Some are, some aren't.

Little known fact: I have actually never met Moddy.

11. That's crazy.

Outing alert: Moddy is actually an outsourced hire living in Bangladesh ...

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Eh, I think he's in India, wearing a turban (possibly full of garlic to ward off the vampires [/harry potter])

Draft saved Draft deleted