1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Always a sad thing to outlive your (step)son ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

DALLAS (AP) — E. Pierce Marshall, who feuded for years with former Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith over his father’s oil fortune, has died, his spokesman said Friday. He was 67.

Marshall died unexpectedly Tuesday evening in the Dallas area from a brief and extremely aggressive infection, the family said in a written statement released through spokesman David Margulies. He declined to provide additional details.

“The family would politely request that their privacy be respected during this extremely difficult time as they grapple with this devastating loss,” the statement said.

Smith married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year. Since then, E. Pierce Marshall has been locked in a legal battle over her entitlement to the estate.

2. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Somewhere Anna Nicole is getting ripped on pork rhines and a 40

3. Bubba Fett

Bubba Fett Active Member

Does this help her chances of collecting all that cash since it was the son who was fighting so hard to keep her from getting a penny?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

That makes tonight different from the other nights how?

5. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Well, maybe tonight she's not popping Trimspa pills like they're Pez.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

I've never heard Anna Nicole referred to in this way before. Who knew?

7. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

About to piss my pants on that one....

I'll be right back.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted