1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-Star Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dyno, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Is it just my cable system or is there something wrong with the sound on TNT?

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

OK, this is weird. The TV in my living room has messed upon audio on TNT (but no other channel), but the sound is fine on the TV in my bedroom. Sorry for starting the thread.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

It's OK. It gives us all a chance to wonder why someone is watching anything that has to do with the NBA. Or at least me.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Old habits and all...after the embarrassing Rat Pack thing to kick off the show I was wondering why I even bother.

5. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Ah. It's cool. I was just teasing. Last full NBA game I watched was Game 6 of the 98 Finals. I just haven't cared since then.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I understand watching the game, but why are you posting from your cell phone when you are in your living room?

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Ha! My friend is using my computer.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I said this on another thread, but fuck Detroitistan. Because Chicago was stupid and lost, I'm being forced to watch some 45 minute DVD of Chicago beating Detroit.

Draft saved Draft deleted