1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Purpose NBA Thread I

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

"I'm looking to win 1,2,maybe 3 more championships." :)

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I hope so, because it was mentioned earlier in the thread.

TSP -- I'll be at The Q tomorrow, will YOU?!

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I didn't see it earlier in the thread. I've battled cancer, so I understand the struggle. Had I seen the previous comment I would not have made my observation.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

All I care about is that E-J can spend the entire year with Chuck and the Jet. Best NBA studio host around.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Sorry, Oz, but Sioux City got shotgun with Kirk. Kid was abso-fucking-lutey freaky in prep ball. Going to KU was, in hindsight, a better choice. And I don't care what any kool-aid drinking Iowa or ISU fan thinks.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Something that started, of all places, in high school wrestling venues. And it's a great effect. Always loved it.

7. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

because it's his 15th year in the league and he's pretty much washed up. he's prolly not in shape yet, he doesn't care yet, and he still thinks he'll be able to "turn it on" in april, may and june.

never mind that he averaged 13 points in the fnals.

8. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Member

druenc,

I think Jordan Farmar may be the Lakers' point-guard version of Livingston. Put him out there for 15 minutes and he'll help. Put him out there for 20 and it's death by suicide.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Andrew Bynum looks closer to being ready than I ever would have imagined.

10. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

bynum looks unbelievable. aggressive, aware. his passing has been the most impressive part of his play tonight.
    and he is so big. not bad for someone who turned 19 four days ago.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I know it's only one game, fever dog, but are you ready to give the Bulls at least a little credit?

12. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

no. just like i don't put any credence on the kobe-less lakers whipping the suns.

look, i like the bulls. i love their young talent. just don't tell me how ben wallace will put them over the top. if they go over the top it's because of hinrich, or gordon, or maybe even deng, not because of some one-dimensional, no-offense, eastern conference myth.

Draft saved Draft deleted