1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All of SJ.com will cheer this scientific breakthrough

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, May 1, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6606927.stm?ls

Hope for sex-boost slimming pill

Scientists are developing a pill which could boost women's libido and reduce their appetite.

The hormone-releasing pill has so far only been given to female monkeys and shrews who displayed more mating behaviour and ate less.
    When it was given to monkeys, they displayed mating behaviour such as tongue-flicking and eyebrow-raising to the males, while female shrews displayed their feelings via "rump presentation and tail wagging".

But the animals also ate around a third less food than they normally would.

Professor Millar hopes to achieve a similar rise in libido and fall in appetite in a pill for women.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I'm always fascinated by the different receptive-to-mating signals females of different species exhibit. Tongue-flicking? That's a new one. :)

3. "...while female shrews displayed their feelings via "rump presentation and tail wagging".

[​IMG]

I think not!

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

The real benefit will be the reduced cost of pre-nookie dinner.

5. rallen13

rallen13 Member

The hell with the women! I want one for men!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted