1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-Jailbird NFL team

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PhilaYank36, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Dogpile ... sometimes, boots, your unintentional comedy is quite funny.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Damn, you sure are a testy bugger when your little friend pays her monthly visit.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Louis was named twice, so I figured the correction was necessary. There was no malice intended, however.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Isn't that nice, two Iowa Hawkeyes on that list. Everything they needed to learn they got it from hanging out at the Ped Mall in downtown Iowa City.

5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I bet no one can come up with basketball

6. boots

boots New Member

One team does it all. The Portland Trailblazers and they were named earlier.

7. heyabbott

As much as I hate to say it, Rae Carruth should be Co-Captain, at least. He setup his pregnant girlfriend's death in order to kill his unborn child. While 2 deaths outweigh one, the child was Born prematurely and in distress, and has cerebral palsy.

I look forward to the NAACP's request for a second chance once he pays his debt to society.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah but that has NOTHING on Bouwmeester's DUI ...

9. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

fixed

10. heyabbott

?????????????

11. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

As far as the NFL goes ... just cut & paste the Bengals roster and be done with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted