1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All hail Hez-bo-la

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WHA73, Jul 27, 2006.

1. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

[​IMG]

David Rolde, secretary and administrative committee member of Green-Rainbow Party of Massachusetts at Muslim rally in Boston Friday (Courtesy Solomonia.com)

2. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Douchebag..get a fucking job

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

While I'm not into your actual post, I'm glad to see you changed the thread title. A bit unnecessary, ya' think?

And just how many people in America are actually rallying to the Hezbollah cause?

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Outside of Michiganistan?

5. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

AP reports over 100 in support of Hez at rally... That's 100 too many for me

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

:D
    Well played.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

One would have been too many for you. I certainly don't support Hezbollah, but hey, it's America. You can rally to any cause you like, no matter how unpopular. No skin off my nose.

8. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/terroristscorecard/index.html

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And?

10. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Agreed..I'm wondering how many of the 100 flew to Lebanon after the rally to act as shields against the IDF..Get me a number on that. I'll wait

11. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al Qaeda now saw "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."

Yippeee

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

They could be speed bumps over here in my Kroger parking lot for all I care. I'm not going to dig up numbers for something I don't give a rat's ass about, and neither should you. They protested, you disagree. There's a small handful compared to those who have no problem with Israel clobbering the hell out of them. WTF? Why be upset then?

Draft saved Draft deleted