1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All 50 States?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lieslntx, Jul 18, 2008.

1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Vermont: Green Mountains. And earthy, crunchy hippies. :p

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

18 states and five Canuckistan provinces.

3. GuessWho

GuessWho Active Member

I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere.

Well, not quite. I just like that song.

Still missing Alaska, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont.

So that's 45 I've hit, and have written in most of them.

4. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

OK, I did my calculating:

I'm at 46 states. Should get Alaska soon.

Lived in: Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Michigan

Bylines in: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and District of Columbia.

Got lucky: Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, NJ, NY, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Tennessee.

5. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I think the better question is, how did you see those states? 'Cause if it was just on the Interstates, you aren't really seeing anything. If it wasn't for the signs in some parts of the countryt, you wouldn't even know you've passed into another state.

6. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Oh, I have very specific rules for this game. I've either spent the night or at least had a meal in all of them. I also don't count airports as visiting.

7. Just added mine up because I was curious. I've been to 26...I thought it would have been a few more, but whatever.

Had "relations" in the following (in alphabetical order): Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee.

Draft saved Draft deleted