1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alberto Gonzalez and his testimony hurts my head.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Jul 26, 2007.

1. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

No, I leave that up to the folks who dish out names like "foof" and other childish epithets, while cyber-slapping each other on the back.

Get over yourselves, already.

2. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Why don't you repair to another message board if you so dislike the members here?

3. [​IMG]

OK, now what?

4. And.....
    Ruh-roh!
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/26/gonzales.testimony/index.html

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

per·ju·ry
    –noun, plural -ries. Law.

the willful giving of false testimony under oath or affirmation, before a competent tribunal, upon a point material to a legal inquiry.

6. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

I quite like many of the posters here, and there are plenty of great threads. It's entertainment, man.

7. Never mind that, are you going to run the "Running Osaka T&F World Championships" thread?

8. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

If I am not at work, I may just do that. Then again, that meet is on a wacky time schedule!

9. Come on, you're not up to posting 5K quarterfinal heat results at 4 a.m.?
    Geez....

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

We need to talk about your powerboat certification. See me in the office after you dry off.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Get over yourselves indeed. The same very likely could be said for you, too, sir.

Draft saved Draft deleted