1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alaskan-born war hero charged in domestic violence incident

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jan 19, 2016.

1. You all try living next door to Russia and see how you turn out.

We need Track on that wall. We want him on that wall.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He told the police that he's not going to chill. Instead, he told them that it's time to drill, baby, drill down.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Palin Blames Son's Domestic Violence on Obama

"My son, like so many others, they come back a bit different, they come back hardened," she said. "They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airman and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country," she added. "And that starts from the top."

"That comes from our own president," she elaborated, "where they have to look at him and wonder, 'Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we're trying to do to secure America?'"

"So when my own son is going through what he goes through coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who kind of feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with," she continued before pivoting back to her Trump endorsement. "And it makes me realize, more than ever, it is now or never, for the sake of America's finest, that we have that commander-in-chief who will respect them and honor them."

4. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

"Vigorous anticipation of Starman's 'vigorous jacking-off gesture' reply"

(EDITED FOR STARMAN FIDELITY. Use of 'gesture' in place of 'motion.')

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I never thought I'd see somebody blame their kid's domestic violence arrest on the POTUS. So much for the GOP being champions of personal responsibility.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Wait, wha?

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Couldn't even get my hands on the keyboard for a couple hours.

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I've also returned to fun with the quote function since my hiatus ended. Take a closer look at my post.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

--- Jones Ramsey, former Texas SID

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Between Bristol and Track (my God who names these kids?) Sarah Palin needs to be kept as far from power as possible. She can't even run her own family. They're Klondike white trash.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

With Palin, you can never be quite sure if she intends to to impugn someone, or, because she's so frantic-minded and over her skis intellectually that Obama and her son just got linked together because she has both occupying her mind at that moment.

It's obviously awful, what her son's going through - and what he put some other woman through by proxy of that. Hopefully, Palin zeroes in on the suffering of the guy and drops the political trail. Really, truly - what she thinks isn't that big of a deal.

it's also worth asking what the fuck a guy with PTSD is doing with an AR-15, but, shit, gun rights y'all.

Draft saved Draft deleted