1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Al Campanis, Michael Richards, John Mayer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WaylonJennings, Feb 11, 2010.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

OTR, that is a perfect description of him.

"He's the equivalent of a chef at a five-star restaurant settling for work at a McDonald's for his entire life."

A phenomenal performer, and a weird guy away from the stage.

I dare TMZ to follow his assistant like a fly attracted to dog shit after this interview. This will be fun to watch.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Well, too bad for him he's not a liberal and didn't say the president is successful only because he was light-skinned and spoke without a negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one. . . . . .then he'd have all the same people who are bitching at him today making excuses for him......

3. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Too bad, indeed.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

His opinions are a wonderland.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think his comments are that big of a deal. It was a bad choice of words, it's not exactly Michael Richards...

The guy is still a douche and I think he looks worse for ripping his former girlfriends. That's just classless...

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

At best, he is a complete idiot.

You just cannot drop the N-bomb. Ever.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Agree, but the context means a lot. If what Michael Richards did was a 10, this was a 3.

Still should not have happened.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Agreed, and seems to be a perfect mate for Mayer in that she manages to bitch about the attention while constantly seeking it. I mean, she hasn't made a good movie in years. Why do we still care that she's 39-40-41 and maybe possibly probably OK not this time found real love and gotten pregnant?

9. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Jennifer Anniston has one of the most disappointing set of, um, well, you know, of any woman I've ever seen who is otherwise that hot.

10. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Acting chops?

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Rock star dates starlets. Playboy used to be better than this.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Forty-year-old breasts don't defy the laws of gravity without a concerted investment or a great deal of personal vanity.

Draft saved Draft deleted