1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AL and NL MVPs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Aug 24, 2014.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

he ...

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Thus do I pine and surfeit day by day,

3. jr/shotglass

pussies out and ...

4. 3_Octave_Fart

Or gluttoning on all, or all away.

5. jr/shotglass

... edits himself to safety.

And ... scene.

6. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Rules on SportsJournalists.com

Man, whoever wrote these rules really needs to update them. All we get around here is personal attacks, which are not removed and no disciplinary actions are taken.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

What is it you have contributed to this thread? This board, for that matter?
    The dispute is over, for now- mind your own business like should be done more often here.

8. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

I'm tired of people like you ruining good threads. You guys are acting like wannabe tough fifth graders.

And, I tried to ignore all of you, but then I only get to see three or four replies when the actual thread has 50 of them.

I don't care if I've only been here for a few months. Moderators should do their jobs and get rid of troubled members like yourself.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

No one is preventing you from striking up a discussion with someone else.
    That's one of the problems here- you fkin sit on your hands -waiting- for shit to happen.
    That's well and good when we have a guy willing to deliver us exciting lectures on gold futures once a week.
    But even he bailed. Ignore us without the use of a device. We're not here for your entertainment, or to make it all worth your while.

10. deviljets7

deviljets7 Member

I just don't get this argument at all.

And how many times did Joey Votto face a mediocre (at best) pitcher in his 726 plate appearances? Considering how often the Reds faced the Cubs (sorry Cub fans), I'm sure the number is high.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yes, Lucroy is 4 for 4 in stolen bases, while at 27 for 36, Gomez has cost the Brewers three full innings of outs. Good point... in favor of Lucroy.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Their performance art does wear thin. But they all want to be Zorro.

Draft saved Draft deleted