1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Airline terror plot suspects identified; of British orgin

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Yes - good catch - correction made.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

But you don't know how it feels to be looked at funny because of the way you dress or your name. You don't know how it feels to walk around the airport while people look at you as if you're about to do something terrible. You don't know how it feels to have a mom tell her kid to stop playing with you because of your religion in a McDonald's play park. You don't know. So before you start assuming that you would be willing to do this, think about it first.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Chuck, would it be too much to ask that you spend a little time identifying the other Muslim extremists that you are sure exist in Dearborn? They've only caught the two so far.

TIA.

4. Boom_70

Que up the violin

do something about it then. This will only stop when the Muslim religion stands up against the terrorist majority.

It has not happended yet.

Until then air travel becomes more debilitating each day.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think this incident may be the thing to finally get us going in the right direction. After an airline sends a few people's unmentionables to Anchorage instead of Atlanta, or smelly people fill our nation's airports, America will finally stand united against terrorism for sinking us to this level. Inconvenience is a hell of a weapon.

6. Boom_70

My line in the sand has been drawn. I am holding all Muslims accountable for my air travel delays. I am mad as hell and am not going to take it any more.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

When our airports have a stench not unlike a cattle processing plant, then the terrorists have finally won.

8. Boom_70

or a 7-11

9. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

What happened to Boom's bigotted rant on the entire Muslim population? You know, the one that amounted to Boom crying about delays in getting on planes.

I always love the response of "Why can't the Muslim religion stand up against this?" because as we all know the Muslim religion is a living breathing guy that controls all of this. Yup, just one person controls ALL Muslims in the world.

Plenty of individuals of the Muslim faith have condemned suicide attacks and terrorism.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

And yet the attacks keep coming. So what do we do about this psychotic minority? Do we need to pop off a few nukes and be as ruthless and indiscriminate as they are?

11. Boom_70

Exactly - we do not have airport security problem because of people who look like Ned Lamont.

And yet the attacks keep coming. So what do we do about this psychotic minority? Do we need to pop off a few nukes and be as ruthless and indiscriminate as they are?

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Yes, I see it now. It is all so clear! Because there exists a crazy minority, we should round them all up and put them in one place.

You are right, Boom and Batman. All of the problems in America stem from one group of individuals: Muslims. Yes, round them up. We can put them in a location.

As we've seen, this group of cockaroaches can be a bit devious. So, when we start rounding them up, we will assign them a serial number. This way, should they break out of the place that we have specially reserved for them, they will be easily identified and sent back.

I'm sure they will understand the extra precaution. And really, these special places we build will be nothing more than camps. They will be able to do all the normal things that they do now, we'll just put a few guards outside to make sure that they aren't getting any crazy ideas.

So, yeah. Let's start building camps. And for added precaution, let's tattoo that serial number on the Muslims. If we just give them a t-shirt or dog tag, they have the ability to remove them.

Onward! We must round up the dirty Muslims!

Draft saved Draft deleted