1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ahhh!! Office & Earl help needed! My Tivo crashed

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, Sep 28, 2007.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

So I get home from work looking forward to watching The Office premiere when I turn on my TV and see that my Tivo had frozen. Upon restart, yup, nothing recorded! Yay!

Does anyone know if NBC.com (or some other source, wink, wink) will have these episodes somewhere online for free?

At least Mad Men is shown 9,000 times so I can re-record that one.

The worst part is, this happened like 2 or 3 times to me last year - and always on Thursdays. I had forgotten about that until tonight. Dammit all. Not very happy right now. Please help make me happy. :)

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

What season is this?
    Try www.torrentportal.com
    then search for The Office S4 or S(whatever season it is)

3. amraeder

oh, and if you don't have anything to extract the torrent, you'll need this: http://www.bittorrent.com/download or something like it.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

5. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Doesn't NBC's new iTunes ripoff let you download episodes free for a bit, while they're trying to suck you into their bad idea of not using iTunes?

6. amraeder

I thought that didn't start up until mid October

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I thought The Office was off itunes this year. Something about NBC not doing it again.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Is there a reason we're not telling him to go to nbc.com to watch the full episode?

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

nbc.com didn't have full episodes of The Office last season. Is that changing?

11. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

They have them this year, but the player is royally pissing me off. I'm trying to watch right now, and it just started over at the beginning of the episode for no apparent reason. Now I can't get it to start up again. Grrrrr. Should've stolen it off The Internets.

12. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I figured NBC.com wasn't going to have them again this year. They didn't when I checked late last night, but I didn't check late enough. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted