1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ahh! The Office and Earl help!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, Nov 19, 2006.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Just got back in town and found out somehow my Tivo lost its power ... I see I can watch 30 Rock on NBC.com, but only "two-minute" replays of My Name Is Earl and The Office. Looks like Law & Order is not even on there.

Anyway, are these guys available anywhere .. or do they charge for that stuff, meaning I'm stuck with the crappy two-minute replay? Not a happy guy over here, especially having missed The Office.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I think they're available on iTunes for like $2 apiece.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

If you run out of options, send me a personal message here and I can put 'em on a tape and send it to you.

4. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

office was certainly worth the $1.99 from itunes

5. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

you can watch them free at tvlinks.voodeedoo.org
    the greatest site ever for TV fans.

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

If you have Comcast digital cable, new episodes of The Office are available On Demand for 99 cents, I think. Not sure about Earl, but I would imagine it's available, too.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I just watched Thursday's episode on youtube. Do a search for The Office Season 3 and click on "date added" and it should be the first one there. It says "highlights," but it's the entire episode.

8. EE94

EE94 Guest

Man, this site is amazing.
    Bless you my gimbyscribe

9. lantaur

Oh, man, awesome links ... much thanks.

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

This site is worth it just for Ricky Gervais' Extras. Great show. Glad to finally be catching up.

11. lantaur

Fuck! It happened again! I think my Tivo is out to get me! And that tvlinks site is toast! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

12. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted