1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Afternoon programming note: David Arquette on 90210!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 15, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

David Arquette plays the abusive ex of Nikki on Beverly Hills 90280923890832490834290342-10 right now! (Hoops, race to the remote!)

2. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Brandon whups Diesel Stone's ASS!

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Muahahaha Diesel Stone and Waste Management!

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Just noticed me in your sig, BYH. I feel like one of those guys in movie ads.

"I laughed, I cried, I kissed Billy Squier's career goodbye." -- Big Ragu, SportsJournalists.com

5. nafselon

When does Dean Cain show up? Was that yesterday? I need to catch up on DVR because Kelly-Dylan-Brenda love triangle was $$$$

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh dude you just missed it. Dean was here the last few days, bonding with Jim Walsh. But then he got called to the Daily Planet and had to leave Brenda.

Kelly is so money. Hummana hummana.

7. nafselon

Yeah Jennie Garth was smokin' during senior year/first year of college.

If they could only redo these episodes and write Andrea completely out of them, then we would see perfection.

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

damn shit ass!

can't believe i missed it... damn shit ass!

ugh. what an awful day

i love me some nikki

9. nafselon

Nikki was a serious underrated cutie, not my favorite on the show (that would be Tracy from the later college years...Brandon completely fucked her over), but a very cute girl and one of the few characters that had a little depth.

Draft saved Draft deleted