1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advanced insomnia

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ArnoldBabar, Jul 24, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This thread is about advanced insomnia. And you thought f_t was a girl, so what do you know about anything? :D

2. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Shiiiiiit ... you'd have an easier time researching my life than the guy I'm writing about, that's for sure.

3. joe

joe Active Member

I had terrible insomnia my first two years in college because I lived in the dorms. Didn't help that the dudes next door were trying to master the bass line for "Dreamweaver". And that they smashed an acoustic guitar to bits one night. I came close to punching one of the motherfuckers in the throat.

I guess that doesn't help. Hell, Arnold, pet the dog, and I mean that literally.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Seriously, I should have known better. There is no one more averse to vagina than a gay man. And he has made it clear how averse he is. He still looks like Stevie Nicks in my mind, so it really changes nothing for me.

I bet Ragu knew, probably discussed it with co-workers and came to a consensus a long time ago.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I like spaghetti sauce.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've got it bad on both ends...I can't fall asleep, and when I do, I wake fully up every 40-45 minutes. I haven't slept through the night in MONTHS.

People say it can be caused by depression, which I'm pretty sure I have, but I'm too lazy to go to the doctor.

Draft saved Draft deleted