1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AD stands behind Tubby for now...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Searching for Knowledge, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Despite the University of Kentucky AD recommitting his pledge to stand behind Tubby Smith, Tubby's job security remains on life support. News of Tubby's demise has swirled around the campus for the last two seasons, and now nothing short of a Final Four birth will save his job. Kentucky Alumni are dying for a basketball saviour! Who do they think can bring the program back it's historic standards.....Well they're are a few canidates on a short list......starting with thier first-round opponent Jay Wright from Villanova ......(you think the Tournament Committee has a sense of humor?) ......it will be interesting to see how the Kentucky job will unfold.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Dear Lord in heaven, is SportsJournalists.com hotlinked from Kentuckyfanboyloosers.com?

Enough with the fucking "Tubby Smith must be fired" shit. For the love of fuck.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For the love of fuck? Who doesn\\\'t love fuck?

Kentucky fans are ignorant if they think they\\\'re gonna get somebody better than Tubby. Buncha fricking asshats.

4. I have nothing against the guy......I never said he "must be fired".....get straight

5. villageidiot

villageidiot Member

I say Tubby should be fired and Kentucky should hire the ex-LSU women's coach. I'm sure she'd have a few recruiting tricks up her skirt, err, sleave. Fire Tubby. Hire her.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Did he say "making fuck?"

[​IMG]

From Tubby to Pokey? What's next, Grumpy or Sneezy??

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Grumpy would be easy. Plenty of Grumpy coaches. You don't want Bashful. Lousy recruiter. Happy would work if he stays on his meds.

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

UK already had Grumpy

[​IMG]

And Dopey

[​IMG]

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

It's tournament BERTH you mouth-breathing, sister-humping hillbilly.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I liked the phrase "they're are." He must have learned that in AP remedial English.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

But QB, you wonder what a Final Four birth would look like. :)

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

College Journalist is still crying.

Draft saved Draft deleted