1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ACLU says bathroom sexcapades are none of the gov's damn business!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Jan 16, 2008.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Have a little self-respect and common decency and take it private, no matter who you are or who you want to have sex with.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Jesus, you're entering Sillyland now.

This is right up there with "The Myth of Global Warming", "Evolution: Just a Theory" and "Wal_Mart: The Worker's Friend.

Besides, smoking and sex have nothing to do with each other except for afterwards.
    [/quote]

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

on this subject, how about this: your cigarette smoke is foul and chokes the breath out of my lungs. I don't give a shit what study proves what about second-hand smoke. It's noxious.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hondo's punishment for odd sex:

[​IMG]

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Jesus, Hondo, didn't you ever get a little drunk at country club party and try to get a little action out by the 14th green?

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hondo saved his outdoor golf sex for the caddyshack.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Like that ever works with a smoker.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Golf course sex rates way up there. Just be sure to remember your etiquette and wave the foursomes behind you through so as not to delay play.

And I though the whole intent of having beaches was to have sex. Why do you think we're already half naked when we're on them anyway?

9. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

I think there has to be somebody at the ACLU who is turning out these memos if , for no other reason, than that they know every time they do Larry Craig goes deeper into the closet. The last thing this windbag wants is his name associated with the ACLU.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

[/quote]

Second-hand smoke isn't any worse than some of the shit their putting in foods. And yet, my God, the age expectancy is rising in spite of both!

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Preservatives and pilates.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Second-hand smoke isn't any worse than some of the shit their putting in foods. And yet, my God, the age expectancy is rising in spite of both!

[/quote]

Damn, Yawn...that's weak even by your standards.

First of all, there is no such thing as second-hand fat. My eating habits do not damage the health of the people around me the way second-hand smoke does.

And the ongoing increase in life expectancy has a hell of a lot more to do with improvements in medical sciene than anything.

Oh, I forgot. You don't believe in that science stuff, do you?

Draft saved Draft deleted