1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About what are you a snob?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I don't think I'm a beer snob, but others would probably contend differently, so I suppose if anything, it's that.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

50 Cent
    Certain songs I find offensive
    I rarely sing songs that have profanity in them. Some of those I edit in mid song.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

50 cent sucks.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Music. When I get in another car, a lot of times, I'm told to bring whatever music I like because the driver will know I won't enjoy his or her selections.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I'm not a snob about anything but I am The Czar of many. :)

6. forever_town

I'm also a music snob.

When I drive, I decide what gets played and what doesn't. Don't like it, you can walk.

7. forever_town

He doesn't just suck, he swallows.

That's not the reason I don't sing his shit, though. I don't sing his shit because he's a homophobic asshole.

I also refuse to sing Dire Strait's "Money For Nothing" because of a certain line.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Speling and punctuation;

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Right you are, sir. I also have a thing about having new music ready when the CD ends. If it's not ready to go, I shake my head in disgust. My ex-girlfriend is pretty good about it, too, but it took work. Every time she misses, I hear, "I'm not Jeff, OK? But I'm getting better."

It's all about proper planning, people.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah, same hear.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Hotels.

And I control the music when I drive. That doesn't make me a snob. That's just a basic. When I'm not driving, I have no say in the tunes.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Dollar stores.

They are a pox on society and I refuse to frequent them. My girlfriend gives me a lot of crap about that, but I don't care. If I wanted something shittily made that actually cost more than a dollar (which seems to defeat the purpose of calling it a dollar store) then I would go to Wal-Mart. Wait, I won't shop there either.

Anyway, I like to buy stuff that is made with quality and where the dredges of society aren't necessarily shopping with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted