1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aaron Rodgers takes care of that talk

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, May 14, 2014.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The gossip circuit says he's dating Olivia Munn, who has two breasts and a vagina, thank you very much.

http://pagesix.com/2014/05/14/olivia-munn-dating-aaron-rodgers/

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He's been linked/rumored to have dated Taylor Swift, Mila Kunis, Jessica Szohr, Erin Andrews, Hillary Scott.

Olivia Munn is quite hot.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm pretty sure he actually dated Scott and Szohr. I think the others were just rumors or someone who he was seen with at an awards show.

4. NDJournalist

NDJournalist Active Member

How is it that celebrities always tend to date other celebrities, and not just regular people?

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

As well as Kevin Lanflisi

6. NDJournalist

NDJournalist Active Member

Seth Rogen still didn't even recognize him.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Has someone told George?

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Celebrities don't usually meet regular people.

Really, when are celebrities around regular people other than an audience? They're insulated from that by security and travel in their own circles. Are there any celebrities living in your neighborhood (I'm assuming you don't live in an exclusive gated community)?

Besides, what do they have in common with regular people?

9. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

And when a celebrity starts dating another celebrity - assuming they are both very comfortable financially, there's not the lingering question of if this person is a gold-digger.

Plus, when Aaron Rodgers is in his offseason, he probably would like to be able to fly off at a moment's notice to Barbados, or to Vegas, or to the ESPYs, or wherever he wants to go. Often with the lady friend he's seeing. With Olivia Munn, that's probably not a problem. If he was dating Dayna, the hostess down at Chili's, that's probably going to be more of a problem getting away.

Finally, I'd hate to see the rationale where Aaron Rodgers should be questioned for why he is dating Olivia Munn.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I would think flying off with the hostess at Chili's would be a lot easier than managing Olivia Munn's shooting schedule. I'm assuming Aaron Rodgers isn't making her go dutch.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd also suggest that most celebrities are a bit more discreet about their personal lives, which other celebrities appreciate. They have as much to "lose" if a relationship goes haywire as their partner does.

Draft saved Draft deleted