1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aaron Hernandez case, "most damning evidence yet"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Not the wrong thread. He was talking about Belichick.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I had posted on another thread by accident.

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/25/image-appears-to-show-aaron-hernandez-with-gun-after-north-attleboro-murder/

Police release a photo of Hernandez carrying a handgun that was apparently taken about 10 to 15 minutes after Lloyd was murdered less than a mile away.

So this dimwit allowed himself to get videotaped leaving with the gun minutes before the murder, and again with the gun minutes after the murder. And this is despite going to great lengths to try to destroy evidence afterward.

He really should've stuck to football, his murdering skills suck ass.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Hey, it looks like he lived in a rough neighborhood. He was probably just going for a walk and needed some protection...

5. H.L. Mencken

H.L. Mencken Member

Maybe Hernandez should claim Odin Lloyd attacked him, and was pounding his head agains the concrete. People of his ethnicity have had success with this legal strategy of late.

6. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

THIS. I am incredibly impressed at how idiotic he went about this murder. If it was a movie, there is no way you'd believe it.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

O.J. Simpson shakes his head and mutters:
    "The kids these days don't respect the game."

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Hernandez could've kicked the shit out of Odin Lloyd in a nanosecond if he wanted to.

You're talking about a guy who played grown-up Little League football allegedly beating up an NFL player. No jury, even the most brain-dead one, is buying that.

9. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

No, his murdering skills appear to be quite honed. However, I'm concerned about his skill at getting away with said murders.

10. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0801_aaron_hernandez_letter.pdf

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Wicked, I think that was supposed to be a joke.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Shades of MLK in the Birmingham jail.

Draft saved Draft deleted