1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A win for employees' privacy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jun 19, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Funny stuff.

Some of the guys in one of my fantasy baseball leagues have a habit of sending out emails and instant messages like that, which is usually fine....except for the times I have left my instant messenger open while my wife used our computer.

I still don't know what exactly the message said, but I am told that it was an interesting mix of creativity and perversion.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Damn...really wishing I could have made the outing. I missed out on so much.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm calling BS on this one. 1) I never knew what a Jelly Big Boss was until you, and 2) I'll remind people of this post:

I think you are just the kind of deviant who keeps a couple of monkeys, bred for tongue length, in his basement.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Note to self: NEVER run for office.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

In my cellphone, my wife's name falls right between my editor and a large, 250-pound football coach. I'm scared to death one day I'll hit the wrong button and have to explain to them why I told them I love them. Especially if they're happy about it.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So she wasn't totally against a good needling? :D

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I once tried to make a drunken booty call to a girl named Erin and instead called a prep hockey player named Eric. He was quite confused when I kept asking for Erin.

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Batman's needle joke was well-played, but the part in Zeke's earlier post about "no safe word" makes it Post of the Thread.

9. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME YOU FILTHY APE!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted