1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A sign for the ages

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I thought this was about Washingtonpost.com's front page headline talking about how Prince Billy in England is single now. If that stays up too much longer my head my explode.

2. Flying Headbutt

BTW, I've long maintained that Buchanan's presidency was the worst this country has ever seen. I had Bush pretty close to him, but not there. But dammit, I think at best it's an even tie right now. And dude has about two more years to ensure he'll lock up the top spot for many years to come.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Passed during a time when we were running scared from the Commies......and of course, FenPhen always defers to international law, however difficult it makes our corner of the world.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He is? I may have to book a flight to London shortly. . .

6. Flying Headbutt

Make sure you put it on the top of your paper's fucking website.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

One day, those who enjoyed many more liberties than we currently have, when gas is comparable to the cost of doing business in Europe, and when car bombs are frequent stateside, and whom did all the ripping today, they will beg for an apology from Bush II and what they said about that president.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

9. Flying Headbutt

You are delusionally wrong.

Incidentally, how did Brazil, fucking Brazil, go energy independent in 10 years, and we're taking more time to reduce our dependency by just 20 percent? In my mind for now, there are plenty of mistakes this administration has made. But long term, the greatest sin ever will be his energy policy which has done very little to reduce our dependency, and has done nothing to try and end our dependency on foreign oil.

The minute we announce a manhattan project type energy initiative, the Saudis open up the wells and try to dramatically lower the price of gas to stay competitive. The minute we become energy independent, ala Brazil, is the minute we stop funding the same terrorists who so badly want to kill us. The fact that President Oil Barron has done nothing to get us on that path is in my mind his worst indictment.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

[​IMG]

Good doctor? No doubt, a proctologist

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted