1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A second gunman!?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 1, 2012.

1. I saw this yesterday and got busy ...

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120427&content_id=29776340&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

I'm calling bullshit, but I am sure the tin-foil hat clubbers will have a field day.

A eyewitness to the assassination of RFK now says there was a second shooter. The woman, now 78, claims she always maintained there 12-14 shots but the FBI twisted her words.

Of course, none of this changes the fact Sirhan Sirhan DID kill RFK.

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Moose Skowron shot RFK?

3. I have always suspected Evil Bert. Something about those eyebrows... menacing.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

There's been a second gunman theory extant since Noguchi did the original autopsy in 1968.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

I remember hearing such a thing when RFK was shot but that gunman was never found.

6. yeah, no shit... But this lady is speaking out now, almost 45 years later to say the FBI twisted her words?!

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

There was a lot of talk of the second gunman on the 40th anniversary, in 2008. It never seems to lead anywhere.

hidhist.wordpress.com/assassination/john-pilger-confirms-multiple-rfk-shooters-on-democracy-now/

"There’s no question that there was another gunman, because one of the people who was hit, just grazed, was standing next to me, and that happened when Sirhan Sirhan had been wrestled to the ground. So that’s the interesting thing. There was another assassin or another several assassins. And then it was bedlam. And as you know, Kennedy died about twenty-four hours later."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahN_oH2DOb0

www.nysun.com/arts/new-film-raises-questions-about-rfks-assassination/79234/

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/06/02/MNN110S5KH.DTL&type=politics

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Keith Hernandez has to be involved with this second theory somehow.

9. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

I bet it was the Ancient Aliens

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

There's gold in them thar conspiracy theories!

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Dude...

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Well, there was no love lost between RFK and J. Edgar Hoover or between RFK and organized crime, for that matter.

Draft saved Draft deleted