1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A scanner darkly

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smallpotatoes, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it yet, but the ad I saw for it made it look intriguing. Andybody see it yet and if so, how is it?

2. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

You can watch the first 24 minutes of it here (note, this is legal and done with the studio's permission. One word of warning...it's an R rated movie, so you probably shouldn't watch it in the office or in front of kiddies.)

http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media/670/670907/vids_1.html

I'm looking forward to seeing "A Scanner Darkly". I really enjoyed the book. It's not playing in wide release right now...from what I understand it won't open in my city until the end of the month or August.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Doc and I saw it yesterday. I hated it; he loved it. The movie itself had a decent plot, and some good humor, but there was no movement. I was hoping for action, or something. Again, Doc loved it, but by the end, I was falling asleep.

Draft saved Draft deleted