1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rivalry is brewing in Bristol

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chuck~Taylor, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Sean Salisbury vs. John Clayton. The Bully vs. The Nerd.

I've been watching them battle it out on SportsCenter and it's been very funny. Sean shoots down John, John trys to stand up for himself, Sean acts like the bully that he is and puts down John again. Priceless. I think it all started out when they were both asked a question about Emmitt Smith on Dancing with the Stars. The question was "Which one of you has the best dance moves." Sean began to arrogantly dance and state that he was the better dancer and that Clayton had no "style/rhythm" or something like that. Has anyone been following this?

P.S. Everytime John rolls his eyes, I fall to the ground in laughter.

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Actually, d_b, I've been following it for the last couple years, since they started their rivalry doing four downs on SportsCenter.

In other news, Michael Jordan hit this badass shot against the Cavs, or some Ehlo guy. Anyone see it?

3. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

The Yankees just picked up Ruth from the Red Sox!

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Even though I am a Cavs fan and that hurts.
    You are funny because Sean Salisbury and John Clayton have been going at it for a long time. Wake up buddy this is 2006.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Remember, I'm the rookie backup quarterback. This thread is equivalent to a 93 yard, 3 interception game.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Along those lines, rookie, the waving flags in the tagline are so 2005.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

DTGDTN!

8. Chuck~Taylor

Then you better close your eyes or somethin', 'cause those flags are gonna wave for the rest of my life. :)

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Lord almighty, Chuck, you've listened to Catch A Fire about 10 too many times. Dude, that's an entry drug album -- and based upon the above post -- it's clear you need a ganja comedown.

Listen to Confrontation, that's a good exit drug album.

10. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

By the way, dude, there is no such thing as "new school" Bob Marley.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Hey, be nice to Chuck. I'd rather he post here than COCKDIAN or pho-real. He stood up when people were bashing Islam; kid's got stones.

12. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I's just funnin'

Draft saved Draft deleted