1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A religious and philosophical question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

okie, i like you, too. and darn it, i'm happy you are at peace with your beliefs ... honestly.

but i have to stand by my premise.

2. Well, I've told you before you seem to be an extremely intense guy. I'm sure that makes you a lot of fun, and also leads to some big problems (fights escalate, etc.).
    I think you have taken a very extreme position in this case, but as that seems to be your norm, I won't take it personally.
    I'll just mail you some poisoned Kool-Aid and wait for the Hale Bop comet to come and free me.

3. WE ARE FRIENDS AGAIN! VERY NICE!

[​IMG]

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

touche. touche.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How else will my family earn a living?

Seriously, though, I agree with Okie, I think it is good to go to church for the fellowship and being around others that believe like you. I don't think you have to go, but I don't see how it hurts.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

bastard ... ;)

7. good place to meet chicks, too.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

did tom petty really just say god bless in arizona? did you convert this morning?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i think i've told you to have a nice day before, too. just a pleasantry; don't read anything into it.

Draft saved Draft deleted