1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A psychologist on liberals...this ought to stir some debate on a Monday

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56494

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Spot on, Yawn.

Why do you think we libs are so much in favor of drugs? We need to self-medicate our inborn mental illness.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Thanks for that enlightenment, Ace.

Now it didn't really touch on the issues of corporate corruption and workers deserving a fair living wage for services rendered.

Which probably explains why I ended up in a lonely place on the results graphic in this deeper questionaire of political candidates and the issues.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/53051/

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Corporate corruption? Isn't that a conservative thing? I can't remember. Too many voices in my head.

5. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

The guy who runs worldnetdaily.com learned from some of the same people I did. I guess he was on vacation when they taught us to be distrustful of politicians of any kind. That he runs this type of Web site now really turns my stomach. Mental illness is a terrible thing.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'd love to get a job telling conservatives whatever they want to hear -- true or not, the more outrageous the better. Good money in it.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yawn, when you read that, did you wait until after changing your shorts to post it or did you have to put it up here first?

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I never said it wasn't.

Corporates own Republicans and manipulates the churchgoers.
    Democrats manipulate the working class and would manipulate the churchgoers if they could, but truly represent neither.

This joint tax shell game trick they just pulled? Money for me rather than spent as pork, but geared for nothing other than "remember me at the polls" strategy.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I heard somewhere that there are a few folks who read Worldnetdaily and actually believe it.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

World Net Daily also reports the following Breaking News:

--Minnestota man did drugs and had 'homo sex' with Obama
    --Jerusalem to be under Palestinian rule by next week
    --Hillary once shot a duck

A free press for free people....at least it's free.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Was the duck in season?

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I don't know, but it was in Ann Coulter's bed.

Draft saved Draft deleted