1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A presidential campaign commercial that's actually funny?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, May 9, 2007.

?

Is it amusing?

Poll closed May 14, 2007.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

(via Wonkette)

Gotta love the wacky music :)

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

I hated him at the first debate. But the ads aren't terrible.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Is it just me or is the interviewer doing a bad Josh Lyman imitation?

4. It's not you.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Definitely a plus, for him.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

just got around to this.

Not my horse, but pretty good ads..

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I like the concept. A lot of people aren't aware of his extensive resume of national and international relations. I think these ads are only running in Iowa, though.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This cracked me up... Third comment down on the YouTube page...

"Funny that Bill Richardson uses a "job interview" as subtext for his presidential campaign. Remember, it was Richardson who arranged for Monica Lewinsky to get job interviews at the UN (when he was UN ambassador!) & with Vernon Jordan. Richardson himself interviewed the low-level intern. If you want to clean up Washington, get rid of the Clinton-Lewinsky-Richardson connection and ELECT BARACK OBAMA. Richardson ALSO LIED about being drafted by Major League Baseball."

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

He's not my guy but it's sad that the general public isn't aware he was our ambassador to the UN at one time. That's kind of, you know, a big deal. I guess that just shows how little people pay attention to things like that.

10. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

It's ultimately Clinton and Obama's race (I'm an Obama man), but Richardson -- and Huckabee on the Republican side are going to make some noise before it's over, I believe.

11. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

HAHAHAHA, that music rocks, and so does the "can you believe this" llook on Richardson's face when he looks at the camera, definitely in the same league as Jim from the office

Draft saved Draft deleted