1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Present For IJAG

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Minimum Wage! Yahhhh!

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

They Might Be Giants? Particle Man!

And I have bigger lips than Jay-Z and I can rap better. Not to mention that I have the best white boy beatbox this side of ... well ... anyone. I just can't reel off any white beatboxers at the moment.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I know five, I;m younger than you.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

SPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

5. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Probiotics.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Damn you, wretch. I had gotten almost entirely through my weekend without knowing it was the anniversary of the... the... shit, you know what it is. Elway and his fucking horse teeth, signalling touchdown. Damn it. Now, my last few hours of the weekend are ruined. Fucking Elway....

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Thanks, I'll set a note in my 2008 planner to remind you about the Fumble :D

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Sadly, IJAG's present will have to be a belated one. She managed to piss away her day sleeping (first day off in 11) and now has to go get her 45 minutes of cardio in.

She will say this: Jake even looks good in a dress and with blond spiky hair in goggles.

Meow.

And F_B, if you want, I can make you a CD of those artists if you'd like. If you can stand country music, Gary Allan is fabulous.

(I love that this got semi-giantsjacked. My personal favorite is "Don't Let's Start")

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I was just about to say, aren't you watching SNL? :)

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm going to watch it in the workout room at my apartment complex. They have an elliptical and some treadmills over there, plus like a 50-inch plasma TV in there. I'll watch it up there (assuming no one else is in there), or I'm Tivoing it.

Peace out, y'all.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

When did IJAG start referring to herself in the third person? Crazy ass diet has her all fucked up!!!! :D

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think she recently watched the episode of Grey's Anatomy where a patient only spoke in third person. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted