1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A pocket knife, some string and and a roll of duct tape. . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ralph wiggum, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I thought this was going to be a thread about pulling your kid's first tooth.

2. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Richard Dean Anderson is the epitome of hotness.

Still.

Do you really think I watch Stargate SG1 because I'm a sci-fi geek? (Ok, I am, but that's beside the point.)

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

rosie, please. you're embarrassing me.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah, well ... Milhouse rules.

5. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Yeah, well ... Craig Strand rules

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Rosie, he is fantabulous, and a fellow Ohio alum :D

(or at least he went there, dammit!).

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I can't remember which episode it was, but the funniest random Ralph moment was when Lisa or her teacher mentioned George Will. The whole class starts murmuring and the last voice to pop up is Ralph: "THE George Will?"

That made me laugh just typing it.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Why would you say that, Ralph? We were having a good time.

9. Petrie

Petrie Guest

...um...hello?

10. Petrie

Petrie Guest

I sure as hell hope I don't get Mike riled up again by doing this...last time I tried to play devil's advocate for Slater, it didn't end well.

Then again, it's entertaining (and educational) to get him riled up about Saved by the Bell...I bet he could name every school in Bayside's league, even though it probably didn't have enough room in the schedule after booking Valley for almost every single game.

As for my actual contribution to this thread: Noticed the DVDs were available a little while back, but not long ago. The fact that they're online will drive my mom crazy. My mom loves MacGyver, and this one Japanese exchange student that stayed at our house when I was like 7 was totally obsessed. She wanted to change her name to Jamie Dean Anderson or something like that...

I don't know what it is, but women love them some MacGyver. :p

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The man plays hockey and is handy with a pocket knife. What more can a girl want?

12. Petrie

Petrie Guest

And to think, I've been trying to get by all this time on charm. I should've just learned how to skate...

Draft saved Draft deleted