1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A perfect visual encapsulation of SJ.com men

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Brie might have the greatest Hotness to Coolness ratio of anyone in Hollywood.

And ice coffee is delicious.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

This is a great thread.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Doesn't that mean she's incredibly uncool?

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

This.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Grrrr! I'm too hard to drink iced coffee! I only drink black coffee that's extremely hot and brewed with iron shavings.

Looking at that pic again, the fact that baldy is leaning way left suggests this is also a window into 80 percent of SJ males.

All we need now is for JVD to suggest his brown shirt means he's a liberal Nazi and we're golden.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

He's a 3.

7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

All you guys asking who Allison Brie is are going to piss me off in four years when you watch the three seasons of Community in one weekend and come on here saying "Gee, why do they always cancel good shows?"

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I'm not nearly tough enough for black coffee. Makes me want to vomit. I just don't like coffee at all. I do prefer my bourbon straight from the bottle, Puts hair on your chest, keeps hair on your head.

Also, Pilot, apparently ratings are up. Otherwise, I'd have agreed 100% with you. Then again, I did that to Arrested Development.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Do you really want Community going on for much longer? It's had its run, but its head is so far up its own ass right now that it can't last much longer before becoming awful.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Aside from being gay, iced coffee also tastes like shit.

11. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Totally got me wrong. One I'm much taller. Two I'm much fatter. Three, I still have all my hair. Four, gave up the Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino long ago. Five, sweatshirts make me look much fatter that I am, so I avoid them. But goofy looking and always leering (or as I call it, "Getting my creep on"), on that you got me pegged.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Not too hard at all. I just think iced coffee tastes like shit

Draft saved Draft deleted