1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A movie about a killer tire

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smallpotatoes, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3420494617/

I saw this trailer last week. This has to be the most fucked up idea for a movie I've ever seen.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I saw the trailer last summer and thought it was a joke. I just saw the wiki on this and couldn't believe it was a real movie.
    This may become a cult fave, me thinks.

3. LevinTBlack

LevinTBlack Member

I want to laugh and smack my head at the same time.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

OMG, I would go to every midnight showing of that movie possible.

5. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Wow - That trailer for it is PERFECT. No idea if they can sustain a 90 minute movie; it seems kind of like an SNL skit. But if I saw it in a video store, I'd be willing to bet a couple bucks to try it out.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Tales Of The Runaway Boulder!

7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Is that an SNL skit? I know one of their classic ones was The Trees, who killed Garrett Morris as he was singing Christmas carols. There was also The Fruiting, starring Phil Hartman as the dad in a possessed house, IIRC.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I don't remember if it was a skit or a fake TV promo, but either way, its a very obscure SNL piece from the same episode that produced the Masturbating Zombies, circa 1990 or so.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think the killer tire movie is available on Comcast's On Demand service. They have some indie films on there that are available the same week they come out in theaters. That list currently includes what might be the greatest title of a movie ever, "Hobo With a Shotgun".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640459/

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'd go to a movie about a killer transmissiony thing.

11. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

Anybody ever seen "Little Otik"? That's some bizarre shit right there. A childless Russian couple carves a kid out of a stick, and it grows into this meat-eating tree that develops a hunger for, well, the mailman, etc. Early on, the husband comes home and is horrified to find his wife breast-feeding the stick-kid. Like I said ...

It's actually a black comedy.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

And I thought Killdozer was a bad idea for a movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted