1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A joke for my 4,000th post

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Not that my first 3,999 weren't all a joke, but what can you do?

The Chicken and the Horse

Once upon a time there was a horse and a chicken who were good friends. They lived on a farmyard with lots of other animals and were very happy. One day, while they were playing near the farm's pond, the horse stepped into a hole of quicksand. The horse rapidly sank and was yelling for his friend, the chicken, to save him.

The chicken thought for a minute, then ran back to the farmhouse, and jumped into the farmer's BMW. Luckily, the keys were in the ignition, and the chicken managed to start the car, and put it in gear. It raced over to the sinkhole, where the horse had almost disappeared by now. The smart chicken tied a rope around the back of the BMW and threw the other end around the front legs of the horse. The chicken hopped back in the driver's seat and stepped on the gas. Ever so slowly, the horse eased out of the quicksand and jumped to safety. The horse, still on shaky legs, stuttered: "You just saved my life. Thank you!" The chicken just said, "Don't mention it - That's what friends are for!!"

They returned the BMW and went out to dinner together in the barn yard.
    A few days later, the horse got up from a good night's rest, and heard some muffled cries for help coming from the backyard. The horse followed the sounds and came upon a terrible scene. There was his best friend, the chicken, stuck in a hole of quicksand! The sand was already up to its neck-feathers and the cries for help had almost stopped.

The horse took a quick look around: No rope in sight And the farmer had gone to town with his BMW. What to do? The horse took a deep breath and spread his body and legs out over the hole. His member was dangling down right above the poor chicken. "Here, my friend, grab my thingie and I will pull you to safety!". With its last bit of energy, the chicken grabbed a hold of the big horse-thingie and the horse straightened its body, pulling the chicken from its trap. With one big step, both were on solid ground and safe. The chicken slumped down on the ground, exhausted: "Now You saved my life, my friend!!" The horse just smiled.

And what is the moral of this story?

If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Hahaha! That's great!

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That borders on brilliance.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Can I just use your thread to post the less than 200 I need to get to 5,000?

5. Damn, how did I not see that coming?

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

You still have 1,000 posts before you're a real loser.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Excellent point, t_b_f. Clever doesn't even know what kind of loserdom is about to hit him.

8. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Quality post. It was cheap and raunchy...

In other words, right up my alley!

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Wow, nice joke. Congrats on 4,000

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

CU: I bow to your greatness.

11. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Where's JDV when we need him?

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I can't wait til I get my full member ...

star.

Draft saved Draft deleted