1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A.J. Green = Not so wonderlic

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by novelist_wannabe, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

McElroy was candidate for the Rhodes. I was curious what his score would be.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Higher than Julio Jones, I would supposin....

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The scores of the top QB prospects always get leaked.

I'll bet the Bengals leaked Green's score so they can be assured he'll be available at No. 4.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think McElroy got a 42 or 43.

Fitzpatrick is the last player to get a 50 I think. Aaron Rodgers was in the 40s if I'm not mistaken.

Jim Kelly and Dan Marino both got 15s, so take that for what it's worth.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Are they white?

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

He did not get an almost perfect score. Someone with an interest in making the white quarterback look great leaked that he got an almost perfect score, but as it turned out his score fell in the good-but-not-great category.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/08/greg-mcelroys-wonderlic-wasnt-quite-as-wonderful-as-reported/

That alone should tell you what you need to know about the factual accuracy, and it should suggest the motivations, behind the leaks. Who's the dipshit?

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You are.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Missed two -- 10 and 18. Think I might have gotten 10 if I had a pen and paper to do some scratch work on, though I don't know that I would have had time to puzzle it out.

10. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Or someone wrote down a 3 that looked like an 8 and confusion ensued and there's no big conspiracy. Also possible. Who knows.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Same here.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Scoring more than 30 makes you a racist. [/LTL]

Draft saved Draft deleted