1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A good way to wipe out terrorists...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Jan 18, 2009.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nobody has hit this one down the fairway yet? :D

And how long until some poster has the incredibly bad, shortsighted and effervescently stupid idea that we should intentionally try to infect all of 'em with a biological agent that we can't actually control once it's loose in the wild? Because there's no way in hell that doing that is ever going to be a good strategy ... seriously, you really can't control it once it's loose. And what good is a weapon you can't exercise a very-high level of control over?

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. KG

KG Active Member

24 hours? Good grief. There's no way I'd be going to see a doctor after just a few hours of feeling ill. Kaiser, the worst insurance/medical team in the world, doesn't even want to see you until you've been sick for a week. I have to lie if I want to get an appointment with them every time I go.

Edit: Not to mention that I can't even talk to someone stateside until I've gone through this appointment process in India. Then I get to go through telling a nurse all of my symptoms all over again, because she has no idea what's wrong. There's no communication between the two. THEN, I'll only get to see a doctor without waiting another week if one is available. If I need to come in that day or the next for some urgent reason, I only see a nurse. Humph. They are usually nicer anyway.

4. highlander

highlander Member

Not even Jack Bauer could stop the Bubonic plague in 24 hours.

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Jack Bauer could contract the Bubonic plague, study the disease, find a cure, test that cure, and wipe away the Bubonic plague in the time it takes for one commercial break.

6. highlander

highlander Member

Okay maybe Chuck Norris couldn't stop the Bubonic plague in 24 hours.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

That's what Al Qaida of the Maghreb gets for putting HQ in Oran. Even Bush supposedly read Camus' book on the subject.

Draft saved Draft deleted