1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A gift for Fenian Bastard, Habs fans, and well, the world in general ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, May 1, 2009.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Fen is one of my faves on here, but I've never quite figured out a way to cement our cyber-friendship until now.

Fenian, I give you disco ... Guy Lafleur-style ...

Besides the disco background singers use of "deke" to move the beat, I'm particularly fond of the 3:30 mark or so, when Guy, who admits that working the front of the net isn't his thing, launches into an orgasmic declaration of his satisfaction of the assist! All to a volcanic disco beat!

There's more links for those who want to get down. Shake your booty to The Flower!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Interesting timing for this thread. Saw something today about LaFleur being convicted today of lying at his son's bail hearing and there is a possibility that he may have to serve jail time.

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

You know, I originally read the fifth-to-last word as "consummate" ... and I realized, it really doesn't change the meaning of the rest of the post. Carry on.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Damn you Buckweaver. I hope you never get reinstated! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted