1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A FINE SEATTLE SATURDAY - DAY 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Too bad you guys didn't come next weekend, you could have ridden in the naked bike ride at the Summer Solstice Parade up in Fremont.

Another beautiful day on the upper left coast.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

moddy hold the ferry for us. we're gonna attempt to make it.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Allow me to clarify a few things from last night's thread.

1.) I only called Slappy three times, I told him each time I was going to call him again, and I don't remember leaving a voicemail.

2.) I had, I think, six or seven of those shots. And the guy at the second bar was making at least doubles. So 12 or so. And I never puked. And I never passed out (putting your head down on a pinball machine while standing up does NOT count as passing out, Ralph!). And I got back to my room at 4:30 a.m.

3.) BYH's last text to me: "That's a boisterous looking group. More tits please."

4.) dreunc is actually a pterodactyl.

5.) The stretching was well worth the wait.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Still waiting on that drunk dial from a certain couple of people ...

5. this is gb hack's other half............. we are on our way down to pike's place. i would love to go to the tattoo outing this afternoon....maybe i will get a 7th one...who knows. wish we could have stayed last night sounds like we missed a hell of a good time. if anyone wants to text, get gb's # from sportschick

6. imjustagirl

Oh, and I'm going to try to pick up all the bottles I need to make the shots tonight. You all can have the keg of Manny's.

7. lono

lono Active Member

Time to finally get my sorry ass out of bed and moving. Onward and upward.

Over maybe: Over. Under. Sideways. Down.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, if only I had an extra grand. ...

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I'm glad that 6-egg omelet isn't sitting on my stomach this morning, although the experience watching CradleRobber and the boys eat it was fun, right IJAG?

Hey, I took a photo of the penii that were fighting on the wall at Beth's.

10. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Experience crew meets in the lobby at 10:45. We sent pallister to rouse the stragglers. He's good at his job. ;D

11. imjustagirl

I thought it was 11. I'll tell sc.

I'm not going (as pall said, I have terrible taste in music anyway) so I'm just hanging out here until ducky comes to take me to get my tattoo. Pall wanted to go, but I'm pretty sure he won't be done with the EMP. I'll holla at GB's girl, and see what we can't make happen.

12. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Are you kidding? You were one of my favorite people last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.