1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Crash Davis Moment

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lono, Feb 12, 2008.

1. lono

lono Active Member

So I'm sitting in the bar last night, chillin' on a Killilans and three dozen raw oysters, when the putz next to me says, "Yes, sir, that was hotter than a two-peckered billy goat."

And for the next 20 minutes, he and his pal ponder the phrase, until final I can't take it anymore.

I finally look at the dude and say - in a fairly loud voice - "It's not hotter than a two-peckered billy goat, it's hornier than a two-peckered billy goat. If you're talking hot, then you say "It's hotter than a two-dollar whore." But it is not hotter than a two-peckered billy goat. Not now, not ever. Got it? Huh?"

Swear to god, I came this close to adding, "And women don't get wooly, either."

But I knew dumb and dumber wouldn't get it. [/crashdavisrant]

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I thought you were going to say you fucked Susan Sarandon.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Holy fuck, lono ... I'm giggling my ass off. Front-row seats would have been awesome for that.

No one gets wooly. Women get weary. God, I hate it when people get the words wrong!

4. Ned

Ned New Member

Fear and ignorance.

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

2 peckers.

Interesting. Concept.

6. lono

lono Active Member

She was on my marital freebie list for a long time. An E-ticket attraction, no doubt, but she had to fall in love with someone who was tall, rich, a movie star and politically sympatico. Me? SOL on all fronts.

7. Ned

Ned New Member

I think the line in City Slickers was "I'm as happy as a puppy with two peters."

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

No, the line in City Slickers was, "I like your ass, may I wear it as a hat." :D

9. RFB-Boy

RFB-Boy Member

I was always told it was hotter than prison sex, whatever it was.

10. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I'm weary from all the stress of reading this thread.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is hotter than a two-dollar whore more or less hot than two rats fucking in a wool sock?

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

It's time to work on your cliches.

Draft saved Draft deleted