1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Continuous Journey: 2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, Feb 12, 2024.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Man I love that, that was heartwarming. The beautiful innocence.

Then we're going to flash to the North Dallas Forty scene with Nick Nolte having to get that needle stuck in his knee to numb the pain while it gets torn up just so he can suit up.

I'm rooting for Coleman.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Plus he's a receiver, and they almost all go insane about four years into their career. He'll roll into training camp in 2029 with a pet ocelot on a diamond-studded leash.

3. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

"I got an amazing deal on this ocelot, which will attack Josh Allen if I don't catch 100 balls this year. Gave his owner three signed jerseys. I spent less on the ocelot than I did on those coats at Macy's. Which I'm still wearing."

Batman likes this.
  4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

5. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Just stopped by ESPN radio. Carlin and the other guy are talking Atlanta taking Penix. It was last Thursday. JFC! Is there not anything else going on?

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I have a new favorite NFL player

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

"Bring the wood!"

Spartan Squad likes this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

10. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

I probably watched more of the NFL Today this past season than the previous decade combined ... and don't really know why.
    Wouldn't have minded CBS dropping everyone but Burleson. Heck, make him the host.
    Cowher offers insight at times, but the others just brought the same old, same old over-stating the obvious.
    The Simms departure was way overdue.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed that the Falcons did not take a QB in the 2nd and 3rd as well. Set the standard, do it right.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Better than UDFA talk.

Draft saved Draft deleted