1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A busy New Year's Day in Knoxville

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John, Jan 1, 2010.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yes, that is right, we all forgot, the Tennessee athletes are all choir boys who are getting picked on by redneck cops who all went to Vanderbilt and this is their shot at revenge for all those beatings the Commodores took by the Vols over the years....... ::)

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You're right about one thing...this:

::)

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Do a search for "forgot" "Tennessee" and "choirboys" and you will see about 83 posts . . . all by zag.

So for the 457th time . . .

--- UT does not recruit choirboys
    --- Not being present at the time your friends are committing a crime does not make you a choirboy.

Can we drop it now? Or will zag just keep pasting the same line 100 more times?

4. zagoshe

No I think you are wrong BT -- I definitely see a few football player types in this photo....

[​IMG]

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

Very unfortunate situation.

6. Crash

Crash Active Member

Yeah, the tags don't really make a difference. But the fact that the car apparently wasn't rented by any of the guys in the car (don't you have to be 25 to rent a car anyway?) might be big news -- if only because the NCAA doesn't realize that there are football and basketball players driving rented Dodge Chargers all over the country.

7. John

John Well-Known Member

8. BTExpress

Facts 63, Guesses 0.

9. zagoshe

The but, but, but parade that comes from you when your favorite football and hoops programs receive the death penalty will be fun becaus ya'all got a couple of crooks running the show down there....HA HA HA HA HA

10. BTExpress

If the program currently celebrating a national football title didn't receive it . . . it will never be administered again.

11. zagoshe

You know, sadly, as much as I love to argue with you.....I can't on this one. You are right on but that being said, I'm sure Bruce Pearl and/or Lane Kiffin will give it the old college try!!!!

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

The NCAA does not want to ever invoke the death penalty. SMU football is proof of that.

Draft saved Draft deleted