1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A blast from the SJ.com past: An archived version of the one-and-only A List

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

How's Horny these days, anyway?

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Yeah, I remember the name lock.

I never got into the April Fools thing, mainly because the last time they had it I didn't know anyone and everyone hated me.

Of course, everyone still hates me, I just have blackmail on people now.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Did the new software come after you were "moderator1" for a day? Once the board came back, I mean...

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

That was quite a humbling tribute. Dye Pack had the best one: Byung-Hyun Hack.

Oh and bless you 2mCM for finding The A List. I just wish that guy continued to update it. That thing was fucking HILARIOUS.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The A List is before my time, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it just the same.

Hope, Bob. "The woman-chaser. The coward. The cheap guy...he thought he was playing a character. He was playing, really, the real Bob Hope." Given to telling racist/sexist/homophobic jokes when the camera isn't running or when he's in front of soldiers. Can't die soon enough.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I always thought Tracy Chapman was just an ugly man... who knew?

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

My favorite ...

Clooney, George. Reportedly a nice guy. Slut. Possibly swinging for both fences. Like lumberjacks, likes to try on women's clothes. Linked with Lucy Liu, Kelly Preston, Julia Roberts, Winona Ryder, Charlize Theron, and Renee Zellweger.

Draft saved Draft deleted