1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

96 Arrested for drugs at SDSU

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, May 6, 2008.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Another proud Theta Chi here, cringing in horror.

They just rechartered the North Texas chapter a couple of years ago, but they were banned for alcohol-related hazing: what we did back in the good old days, dammit.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
    --- Thomas Jefferson

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Nice quote.

Now please explain how you feel it is tied to this situation. I ask that in a genuine manner because I'm interested to know your point.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He's attempting, in his own vague way, to accuse me of being a hypocrite.

Based on his original post, he seems to feel like these people (a term I used advisedly in this case) are like Biff the stoner surfer down the hall, selling a little extra bit of his homegrown weed so his neighbors can get loose and chill out. ::)

Dude can't see the big picture. These turds are fronting for one of the Mexican drug cartels; based on location probably the Arellano Félix family out of Tijuana. That's the group currently putting bullet holes through a big chunk of northwest Mexico. So who cares if they're getting more money so they can inflict even more misery at home?

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

There IS a Marijuana Fairy. I stayed up overnight one night during college and saw him.

Draft saved Draft deleted