1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

755 - Bonds ties Hank Aaron!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

No problem.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Some of you guys aren't as amusing as you'd like to think. Some of the provocation is completely needless. And this time I'm not talking to the usual leader in that department. Knock it the fuck off you buncha babies.

3. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

No point. It's just hilarious. There's no Random Thoughts thread on which to post it, so I thought it would look good here. I also put it in the open letters thread.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

In which history book would that be found? I hope you're not talking about a U.S. history book. Aside from No. 42's entry into the big leagues, I don't think I've ever seen a single bit of baseball mentioned in a history book that wasn't specialized in the sport.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

thanks for kicking those guys in the jimmie and givin' TP some love HB. i don't think they're very amusing, either. ;D

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Zeke. In case you missed it, you need to grow up. Someone said so.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Might as well lock this thread up, if for no other reason, because it's now outdated and going nowhere fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.