1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

7-7-07

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Jul 7, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Congrats, Azom and Mrs. Azom.

2. azom

azom Member

More like 7-Up.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

We got married June 30 because it was a year after we got engaged, but everyone wanted us to change it to 7/7/07. I told my mom one day that if I needed to get married that day for luck, I wasn't marrying the right man.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I don't think I offered my congratulations: Congratulations on your wedding. I'm not married (not even close) but someone very wise once told me that if and when that happens to never go to bed angry at each other.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

In a ceremony with three people at the altar making sure the two of you become one?

Man....

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Just hope that zero people find any reason for them not to be married.

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

My sister was born on 7-7-77. You wouldn't believe the shit she gets from folks -- taxmen, for instance -- thinking she's taking the piss.

8. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I had some friends who wanted to get married yesterday, but they decided to do it Friday instead because it was cheaper. Luck isn't everything.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I checked the results from the local horse track. In the seventh race on 7/7/07, No. 7 finished ... sixth in a seven-horse field. No. 6 won.

No. 7 won the sixth race.

Go figure.

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Wait. I'm totally changing our plans now. *Great* idea!

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

7/7/07 was my Mom's birthday. My sister and I were giving her a good ribbing about it.

Then we remembered about our birthdays: my sister's on Halloween, mine's on New Years Day.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

My best friend had her first child on Saturday. That's a pretty cool birthday.

Draft saved Draft deleted