1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

7-7-07

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Jul 7, 2007.

1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Perfect. End of thread.

2. Boognish

Boognish Member

Covered a baseball game last year June 6 where a team broke a 6-6 tie by scoring six runs in the bottom of the sixth inning. No shit. It was a fun one to write.

3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I'm getting married on 9/8/07. We eschewed the idea of starting the ceremony at 6:05:04.

4. My sister had originally planned to marry Patrick Starfish on 7.7.07 but they couldn't wait. They couldn't wait and got hitched last November. Imagine my surprise that it wasn't because she was pregnant.

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

On the way home, he jumped off the 7th Street bridge. At 7:07 p.m.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

My best friend celebrated his birthday yesterday...he turned 34...3 +4 = 7.

Also, I got married on 7/7 six years ago...I'm lucky to be out of that situation. I'll also be lucky if I get out of the financial pit she threw me into within the next seven years...

7. azom

azom Member

So am I the only one here who got married on 7-7-07?

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

During Cinco de Mayo this year I covered a girls lax game where 5's ran rampant.

Also had a 5-5-5 experience during a Little League All Star game a few summers back.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I got married on 7/7, also six years ago. Only because it was 40% cheaper than a June date at the same place.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

And congrats, Azom. But you're on your honeymoon and posting here?

11. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

What was the most popular drink at the reception, a 7-7?

12. azom

azom Member

Honeymoon starts tomorrow. Today's the day to sleep/sort through gifts/check SportsJournalists.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted