1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

6-year-old boy is floating away

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Oct 15, 2009.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Richard Heene disapproves of female breast augmentation:

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

To further clarify, I agree with GB-Hack. Problem is, the general public has a frightening inability to tune out obvious train wrecks.

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I know, and media opportunists have a frightening inability to refrain from offering money and opportunity to scoundrels that the public can't tune out.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If I'm ABC, I'm re-racking those Wife Swap episodes and capping it with a 20/20 "investigation" of the family.

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I saw the Wife Swap episodes, and the wife might be crazier than the husband! Actually, I'd say she is crazier than him. She happily puts her kids in danger by taking them into tornadoes.......a sane mother's instinct would to ensure her kids safety.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

But does anyone actually watch the octomom thing? I couldn't even tell you where or even if it's on TV, and I don't know anyone who could.

Tough to imagine people wanting to watch this fuck. He's not even interesting. And any even remotely major network that signed on to turn him into a star for exploiting his children would look dirty by association.

7. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

I'm beginning to think she might be a domestic abuse victim. She acted weird in interviews and maybe it's because she's been abused for years and is terrified.

8. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

That's classic. What I want to know is, did Heene ever get around to answering the questions or was the container a hoax as well?
    For what it's worth, the local TV news I watch here in Oregon had this as their top story three of the last four nights. And it wasn't that slow of a local news weekend.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's easy work these days.

10. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Well, I hope that at the very least the kid and his rig get to be features on a segment of "Pimp my Ride."

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I doubt it. I believe I read that the family has now hired a lawyer and I'm confident his first instruction to Mr. Heene was to shut the fuck up.

12. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Pretty good "On A Boat" parody.

Draft saved Draft deleted